Working Together to Stay Healthy–Updated March 24, 2020
We’re committed to continuing to help protect the health of all St. Pius X parishioners and will continue the following until concerns related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) have dissipated:
- Our regularly scheduled Masses are being livestreamed and can be found on our Facebook page @stpiusxffld.
- Holy water fonts have been emptied.
- The Church and Chapel continue to be cleaned on a regular basis.
- The Chapel remains open each day for private prayer and sanitizer available at Chapel entrance.
- Parish Office closed to the public.
- Parish Ministries cancelled.
Let’s also remember:
- Do not visit the Chapel or leave your home if you are feeling ill or have flu symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or into your arm.
You can also join in the prayer of Mass by watching Mass on TV or online, or listening to it on the radio:
- TV (check with your service provider for proper channel numbers, if station is available in our local area): EWTN, WCTX/MyTV 9, Catholic Faith Network, Catholic TV , and Vatican News.
- Radio: Veritas Catholic Network (1350 AM,) The Catholic Channel (Sirius XM satellite radio,) and WFUV (90.7 FM, Sunday only.)
Thank you for your cooperation and as we unite in these preventative efforts, let us also unite in prayer, confident in God’s mercy and healing power.
St. Pius X Prayer Line–Let us Pray for You!