Open House date changed from 9/29 to 9/22, SPX Community Room 9:30-11:30 am
Keeping in Balance now starting Oct. 12th rather than Oct. 5th.
Walking with Purpose This Fall at St. Pius X
Do you desire to grow in your Catholic faith? Would you like to connect with other women in our parish community? Are you searching for something more in your life? We invite you to consider joining Walking with Purpose, a women’s Catholic Bible study, this fall at St. Pius X. Our evening weekly group sessions will start on Wednesday October 12th and our morning sessions start on Thursday October 6th. This year we are offering the following studies:
Wednesday Evenings in the Munro Room:
- Keeping in Balance (6:30-8pm): In this 22-lesson study, we’ll explore Biblical ideas for managing life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. Your lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.
- Ordering Your Priorities (6:30-8pm): This 8 week study will help you discover and prioritize what matters most in life.
Thursday Mornings in the Community Room:
- Opening Your Heart (9:30-11:30am) – our foundational 22 week study, is designed for a woman new to WWP regardless of whether you have any Bible study experience; you are welcome as you are to learn how the Scriptures apply to our everyday lives.
- Ordering Your Priorities (9:30-11:30am) – For our returning participants, this 8-week study will help you discover and prioritize what matters most in life. Please see flyers attached flyer below.
- Reclaiming Friendship: God’s Plan for Deep Connection: (9:30-11:30am, starting 1/12) – Explore what it takes to stay close to friends for the long haul, what to look for in a friend, and how to navigate toxic relationships.
Walking with Purpose transforms the hearts and lives of women by providing Bible studies that enable women to know Christ through Scripture and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Interested in learning more? Please join us on Thursday, September 22th for an Open House to find out what Walking with Purpose is all about! Bring a friend to meet us from 9:30-11:30am in the SPX Community Room. For questions or to RSVP, contact Dawn Carpanzano at email@example.com or 203-984-3132. Visit Walking with Purpose online at www.st-pius.org/wwp or www.walkingwithpurpose.com for more information. We hope to see you!
Google Form Link for Registration: https://forms.gle/mssRPV6ASiFntXpd7