Be a part of a MISSION to serve CHWC style! You will WORK, SERVE TIRELESSLY, THINK DEEPLY, GO TO MASS and build awesome relationships! You will dance, laugh till your side hurts, pray, change on the inside and be a part of transforming lives and communities FOR CHRIST! YOUTH GROUP WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
CATHOLIC HEART WORKCAMP
July 12 – July 17, 2020
We will leave on a 55 passenger bus with two other youth groups (St. Mary’s in Ridgefield and Assumption Church in Westport). More information about camp location here. Click HERE for a look at the schedule!
Open to students entering grades 9-12th during the 2020-2021
school year, and for college students up to age 21.
ONLY 20 spots AVAILABLE!
Departure: Sunday, July 12th between 4-5am
Return: Friday, July 17th between 10-11pm
Cost per Camper: $800
Price Includes: Transportation, all meals at camp, lodging, programming, camp giveaway necklace and t-shirt, supplies, construction materials, general liability insurance, administration expenses and more.
Important: You must bring money for meals for the bus ride to/from camp.
You are welcome to bring $50 to spend on CHWC merchandise.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS
Deposit must be made online at time of registration. (There is a service fee of 2.9% for online payments)
For subsequent payments, you can pay:
- In Cash
- Or make out a check to “St. Pius X” with “CHWC -[ Student Name]” on the memo.
Drop-off checks at the parish office or mail to:
ATTN: Paola Peña
St. Pius X
834 Brookside Drive
Fairfield, CT 06824
Online Deposit of *$100 due November 1st at Registration
2nd Payment of **$350 due February 1st
3rd Payment of $350 due April 1st
- *Deposits are non-refundable and cannot be transferred/applied to a future camp attendance. Deposits are necessary to reserve a spot.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee any spots without a $100.00 deposit. When space is made available because of cancellations, people on the waiting list will be contacted.
- **If second payment is not received by February 1st, you forfeit your spot to someone on the waiting list.
- Once a “2nd” or “3rd” payment is made, it cannot be refunded, unless another camper on the waiting list replaces you.
- If you are on the waiting list and you find that you can no longer attend CHWC, please inform us immediately.
Deposits are non-refundable. Notifications of any cancellations must be done BEFORE March 15. The entire CHWC registration fee of $800 will be forfeited for cancellations after March 15. If you cancel your spot after March 15 , and the spot is not replaced by another person on the waitlist, you are responsible for the full CHWC Registration cost of $800.
In the past, we have had too many last minute cancellations that has cost the parish hundreds of dollars for unused spots. These policies are in place so that we can be good stewards of our resources and abide by Catholic Heart Workcamp’s payment deadlines.