- We meet in the Portable of the Religious Ed Building on Sunday’s from 6-8pm.
- February 17 – President’s Day Weekend – No Life Teen
- February 24 – “Protect This House: Dignity, Rights and Responsibilities”
The goal of this Life Night is to help the teens understand the inherent dignity in every person. This night will also look at the rights and responsibilities that come along with our dignity.
- March 1-3 (Fri – Sun) – CONVIVIO: A Catholic Conference for Teens in the Diocese of Bridgeport
Register for CONVIVIO here
- March 3 (6-8pm) – Social Night
- March 5 (Tuesday) – Annual Mardi Gras Pancake Dinner
Faith Center Community Room $5 per person!
- March 10 (Tuesday) – “No Matter How Small: An Issue Night on the Dignity of Human Life”
This Issue Night will address the entire spectrum of pro-life issues.
- March 17 – SOCIAL + Adoration
- March 22-24 – Annual Teen Retreat
Click here for info and registration
Register for Life Teen for the 2018-2019 School Year
Text SPXFFLD to 84576 to register!
You’ll receive a text that will invite you to complete your signup. Make sure you click that link and complete the process, choosing what updates you’d like from us.
Join Life Teen Parents and/or Life Teen Students
Under Life Teen Students, teens can sign up for:
- Young Men’s Small Group Study | Friday’s at 6pm (bi-weekly)
- Young Women’s Small Group Study | Monday’s at 7pm (bi-weekly)
- Character + Formation Monthly Gatherings | Email Paola to find out more
Once you sign up, please fill out the Medical and Communication Release Form 18-19 and return it to Paola at the parish office or at a meeting night.
About St. Pius Life Teen
Hey High Schoolers, join us at St. Pius Life Teen, a youth ministry just for you!
Anyone in High School is welcome even if you have never been before—so don’t be shy and stop by. We meet 6PM-8PM Sundays in the Portable Classroom (during the Summer months of July and August, we meet 7PM-9PM.)
We’re a Catholic group, striving to grow in our relationship with God, grow in friendship with one another, and doing all we can to serve those who are less fortunate. The mission of Life Teen is to provide teenagers with opportunities to grow in their faith and have real encounters with Christ through prayer, service and authentic friendship. We hope that you will consider sharing in the journey with us. Drop by for a night and check us out!
To learn more about us, email Paola Peña, Coordinator of Youth Ministry or call Paola at 203-255-6134.
Stay up to date on our events by joining our email updates—just email Paola to get added to the list.