The trip is open to graduating high school seniors and current college students. You must be 18+ at the time of the trip to be able to participate.
Mission Trip Description: Mustard Seed Communities’ home in Montego Bay, Blessed Assurance, is home to over 30 children with disabilities. On a mission trip to Montego Bay, volunteers stay at Blessed Assurance during their entire trip. This provides an opportunity to establish close relationships with the residents. Learn more about Mustard Seed here.
Price includes the following: Round-trip airfare to mission country, travel insurance, pre-trip orientation retreat, all food, lodging, materials, and in-country transportation. Price does not include: immunizations and travel medications, travel to/from US departure city, passport/visa expenses, or other personal incidentals.
- How will I pay for this? I am just a poor college student.
- Paola spent 3 years as a full-time missionary fundraising her salary. She will help you every step of the way! Fundraising enables you to go on a mission you might not be able to otherwise. (and people are usually really nice anyway!) If you do everything you are supposed to, it is very unlikely you will not raise enough to go on the trip.
- Don’t let money be the reason you don’t go on mission. 10 reasons to go on a mission trip and why you need to go. They all outweigh the obstacle of funding!
Spots are limited. We have room for only 12 women and 12 men.
- Application Form will go live on October 1st at 10am.
- Application Deadline is November 30th. Once accepted, a $200 deposit is due within 2 weeks of being accepted on the trip, in addition to your notarized liability waiver and financial waiver.
- Must have a valid passport. Expiration date must be no less than 6 months from the last day of the trip (February 4, 2019). If your passport expires between July 27, 2018 and February 4, 2019, please renew your passport or you cannot participate.